ROARS reminds us what we must do to make EPHS the best school it can be for all students.
R = Respect Our words and actions will follow school policy.
O = On-time Being punctual exhibits respect for ourselves and others.
A = Attentive We are attentive and engaged in every class.
R = Responsible We are prepared with materials and homework.
S = Safe We act in ways that will keep ourselves and others safe.
E5 Excellent Education for Every Student in Every Classroom Every Day
- Excellent public education is the foundation of strong citizenship and a healthy society.
- Each staff member is responsible for assuring every student an excellent education.
- Teachers are our most valuable asset in providing an excellent educational experience that is personalized, rigorous, and inspiring.
- Families are responsible for instilling the value of education in their children and their support is essential for an effective education.
- Students are responsible for taking an active role in their educational experience.
- Meaningful and continuous professional growth of all staff members is a critical component of an excellent education.
- Effective communication, strong relationships, and participation among students, families, staff and community are core to an excellent education.
- Ongoing assessment of E5 (Excellent Education for Every Student in Every Classroom Every Day!) is paramount to continuous improvement.